Whenever you buy a new shoe, it is your responsibility to confirm the shoe, whether it will ache your feet or not. But there arise one more issue as most of the shopkeepers do not give a proper response as they focus more on sales rather than customer satisfaction.
Even if you purchase an expensive shoe, it will not cure your plantar fasciitis pain. It can be caused due to wearing shoes that misfit your feet. Your shoe will start weakening your feet and cause plantar fasciitis. The experts recommend you try to avoid excess use of the supportive shoe when you reached home from your office wear off them and roam barefoot at your home and massage them gently.
Perfect Shoes for Plantar Fasciitis
To avoid or to diminish the pain of plantar fasciitis, we would suggest you some perfect shoes which can ease your pain, and you will get relief from your ache. Take a look below, to choose the right shoe for your feet:
- New Balance Women’s 1080
- It is designed with the protection of your heal as well as to keep your feet at a fixed place. It helps to recover from your pain.
- Brooks Ghost
- It supports your underpronation, even it also absorbs your heel shock.
- OluKaiMoloa Shoe
- It provides you comfort and absorbs all the shock of feet.
- Orthofeet Avery Island Comfort
This shoe offers your feet the best support as well as enjoyment, too, in the comparison of another shoe.
- Haflinger AT Boiled Wool Hard Sole Slipper
- It fits perfectly on your feet and provides you the best comfort level.
- Vionic with Orthaheel Sandals
It does have supper extra comfy level, with cushioning, which supports your feet correctly. It is available in a huge range of variety. Mindinsole can also be a good option here.