World of Warcraft active players have some difficulties when they begin playing World of Warcraft Shadowland. That’s understandable since Shadowland has tons of different features. Thus it gives a unique gaming experience to players.
Now, if you’re just new in the WOW Shadowland, what are the points should you remember?
What New World of Warcraft Active Players should Remember in Shadowland
- Relearn your class to maximize its use. WOW Shadowland has a quite different approach in terms of classes. For example, each class has a set of skills, and some skills can yield more experience. You can ask forums such as in Discord for more info about your class.
- Value side quests for easier leveling up. The WOW Shadowland has emphasized side quests that it is easy to reach level 60 through them. However, you should still put extra focus on campaigns for balanced leveling.
- Next, remember to complete endgame quests once you reach past level 60. Yes, there are quests that you can do without unlocking them. However, that can mean lesser experience or lesser gain for you.
- Remember that goblin gliders come in handy in many zones. The WOW Shadowland has a lot of areas that require you to go down or up. And manually finding a way on such heights is quite difficult. Having some gliders in hand lets you glide over those areas easily.
- Try some inky black potions too. Yes, they don’t help your game, but they let you enjoy many areas awesomely. You can buy some from the vendor at Darkmoon Faire each month.
These tips can help you make the most out of playing World of WarCraft Shadowland. However, note that the best tip is to explore the game and its different zones thoroughly. That helps World of Warcraft active players personally know the game even more.