Get An Insight Of Cricket Better By Its Stats
Cricket is a sport that is played by millions and loved by billions of people from all corners of the world. Cricket is played for centuries and started in the year 1844. From that time it continued to be one of the favorite games of everyone starting from a small child to working persons. Cricket is a sport played with the help of bar and ball which involves two teams each having eleven members. The aim of the game is to score more runs than the opposition. This sport is played in an oval-shaped field and the middle of the field is a pitch where the bat and ball battle takes place. Cricket lovers are mad to watch IPL and CPL live stream.
Health benefits of playing Cricket
There are many health benefits to playing cricket. Although each and every sport has some of the other benefits still cricket is well-known for its tricky nature and overwhelming health benefits. Playing cricket helps to boost your stamina and increases endurance. It makes your body flexible by improving your motor skills. It also enhances your social skills as you get to communicate with many people. It builds a team spirit among the team members.
Most famous cricket statistics
Most cricket fans are obsessed with statistics of cricket as they are curious to know more about cricket. The all time famous statistics of cricket are as follows-
- 99.84 career average– Sir Donald Bradman has a highest career average among all the cricketers till now during his retirement. He just needed 4 runs to finish with an average of 100.
- 400 Not Out- The highest individual score in test cricket was made by Brian Lara in 2004. He also becomes the first man to score 500 runs in first-class cricket.
- 800 wickets- Muttian Muralitharan has made the highest test wickets in his career if cricket. He took his 800th wicket in the last bowl of the test cricket.
- 952/6 – Sri Lankan player break the record of highest single inning score in the test cricket accumulating a highest of 952 runs against India losing 4 wickets.
- 74/10 – Anil Kumble became the early bowler to take all 10 wickets in test innings.
Cricket stats are considered to be one of the bat ways to analyze the strategy of cricket. For this reason, people who are serious about cricket generally focus on crickets statistics and adopt new strategies to break records. So, people prefer to notice the players in cricket leagues like CPL live stream, IPL to get the tactics of playing.