The Effects Of A Fireplace In A Hotel
Hotels are built to keep refuge for people, who are traveling and wanted to take some rest, from the busy whole day of roaming around.
To be able to attract more customers, they do a lot of renovations, re-arrangement of furniture or re-carpeting. One way to improve the impression of guests towards your hotel is installing a fireplace in every important location in the hotel. It can be in the lobby or in the rooms.
How Does A Fireplace Affect A Hotel Room or the hotel as a whole?
Some hotels are installing fireplaces in some of their rooms. These will bring the following advantages to it:
- It adds value to your hotel rooms. Your hotel room, when installed with a fireplace, can command more money compared to rooms without a fireplace.
- It brings the feeling of comfort to the guests. It changes the mindset of the guests, as they will feel more comfortable with a fireplace.
- It brings the ambiance. It also dictates the ambiance of the room, making it more relaxing and satisfying.
- It brings coziness to the hotel. Fireplaces will also bring coziness to your hotel. It makes your hotel rooms more expensive and in return, you can get more customers.
- It offers a place in the hotel for guests to socialize. Most often, guests gather in front of fireplaces to socialize.
- It brings uniqueness. Being one of the few hotels with installed fireplaces, it offers more charm.
Where Do You Get hotel fireplaces?
Fireplace can be purchase from many dealers throughout the country. Just make sure that you don’t choose the wrong company.
- Search the internet for websites that are selling fireplaces to hotels. There are many of them online, a single search will return hundreds of results.
- You can also check business directories for companies that manufacture fireplaces.
- Once you have found these companies, make a shortlist, based on their packages and price. But, don’t compromise the quality against price.
- Check their terms and conditions. You must understand the terms, so that you will not encounter problems later on.
- Have them evaluate your hotel and let them come up with a proposal. After the evaluation, let them come up with an offer.
Hotels are a big investment and keeping it operational is the main task of the management. They are also obliged to keep their hotels updated in the latest styles and technology.